- Bleatings at Jabberworks: riding the alaska marine highway: a travel comic
- Bleatings at Jabberworks: princess whiskers
- Bleatings at Stupid Monsters: Teenytinysaurs Book 2 … and introducing, Julius Zebra!
- Bleatings at Jabberworks: how do we show our love for the indies?
- Bleatings at Jabberworks: drawing monsters with sam
- artist awards awesomenewcomic Bad Dog birds birthday book books bumble billy christmas comical animal comics cooey the pigeon deptford deptford dame DIY ellen lindner exciting news friends gary northfield goats goldsmiths graffiti IFTTT interview Jabberworks knits lauren o'farrell magazine morris the mankiest monster nature watch new new cross old police station panda panda philip reeve phoenix press review sarah mcintyre sheep Small Press snow stitch london studio stupidmonsters twitter vern and lettuce video yelling
- 12,381 sheep
Author Archives: Sarah McIntyre
Hurrah! We’re big fans of Londonist Out Loud on Twitter, and it was great to get a visit from the host of Londonist Out Loud podcasts, N Quentin Woolf! He wouldn’t let us take a picture of him, but here … Continue reading
Hello! All three of us here have been drawing and knitting our hooves to little nubs these past few months, but we wanted to share some Fleece Station festive cheer! Be warned: this cheer isn’t always sweet and cosy. Lauren‘s … Continue reading
Here’s Gary’s photo montage. You can read more about this tragic tale over on Sarah’s blog. Plarchie the squid was unmoved, the two of them never really got on.
We hope your 2012’s filled with woolly goodness! (And be on your guard against roving, grumpy giant squid.)
Come read the online short story I just illustrated for Philip Reeve! It’s part of his amazing Mortal Engines world, and if you haven’t read his books, you’re in for a treat.
A card just arrived from Ellen Lindner, our much-missed Fleece Officer in New York. Thanks, Ellen! In Ellen’s honour, we’ve just had another play session of Plan B’s Rakin’ the Dead:
Look, it’s Lauren, Perri Lewis and Plarchie on ITV! Mr Titchmarsh, just WHAT are you planning to do with Plarchie in that phonebox? Scandal. I can’t look! But it’s all for a good cause… More info about the book Stitch … Continue reading
Congratulations to the Magnificent Lauren for launching her fabulous new Stitch London book last night on the South Bank at Foyles! The reveling crowds scoffed beautiful cupcakes while wriggling away from Plarchie the Squid’s roving tentacles. And hey, look! The … Continue reading
Hey, our fab Deadlyknitshade was on telly again! Here Lauren talks about how London’s Royal Festival Hall brings together communities including knitters and comic artists (that’s us!). You can watch The Secret Life of Buildings on Chanel 4oD here (Lauren’s … Continue reading