On Sunday, 24th July, from 1-11PM, The Old Police Station will be home to a truly excellent event: New Cross Turn Left!
Organised by Fleece Officer Ellen with locals Julia Scheele, Howard Hardiman and Nevs Coleman, New Cross Turn Left is a comics and art garden party.
Events planned so far include the world premiere of Gary’s Derek the Sheep play, a graffiti knitting workshop by Lauren, a comics clinic by Ellen and a book launch in the evening, to celebrate the minicomics publication of Ellen’s collaboration with Barnaby Richard, Art History Dropouts.
Unfortunately Sarah will be in China (jealous!) but we’ll be doing a little Fleece Station open house – so if you’re curious about the inner working of the Fleece, this is your chance to explore.
We’ve still got a few places left for people to sell comics – and we’re also looking for people to exhibit in the amazing cells – yes, literal holding cells – at the Old Police Station.
For more information, please visit our event blog, and scroll down for our welcome post with all the necessary info.
- Bleatings at Jabberworks: riding the alaska marine highway: a travel comic
- Bleatings at Jabberworks: princess whiskers
- Bleatings at Stupid Monsters: Teenytinysaurs Book 2 … and introducing, Julius Zebra!
- Bleatings at Jabberworks: how do we show our love for the indies?
- Bleatings at Jabberworks: drawing monsters with sam
- Bad Dog
- bumble billy
- comical animal
- cooey the pigeon
- deptford dame
- ellen lindner
- exciting news
- gary northfield
- lauren o'farrell
- morris the mankiest monster
- nature watch
- new cross
- old police station
- panda panda
- philip reeve
- sarah mcintyre
- Small Press
- stitch london
- vern and lettuce
- 12,555 sheep