On Sunday, 24th July, from 1-11PM, The Old Police Station will be home to a truly excellent event: New Cross Turn Left!
Organised by Fleece Officer Ellen with locals Julia Scheele, Howard Hardiman and Nevs Coleman, New Cross Turn Left is a comics and art garden party.
Events planned so far include the world premiere of Gary’s Derek the Sheep play, a graffiti knitting workshop by Lauren, a comics clinic by Ellen and a book launch in the evening, to celebrate the minicomics publication of Ellen’s collaboration with Barnaby Richard, Art History Dropouts.
Unfortunately Sarah will be in China (jealous!) but we’ll be doing a little Fleece Station open house – so if you’re curious about the inner working of the Fleece, this is your chance to explore.
We’ve still got a few places left for people to sell comics – and we’re also looking for people to exhibit in the amazing cells – yes, literal holding cells – at the Old Police Station.
For more information, please visit our event blog, and scroll down for our welcome post with all the necessary info.
- Bleatings at Jabberworks: riding the alaska marine highway: a travel comic
- Bleatings at Jabberworks: princess whiskers
- Bleatings at Stupid Monsters: Teenytinysaurs Book 2 … and introducing, Julius Zebra!
- Bleatings at Jabberworks: how do we show our love for the indies?
- Bleatings at Jabberworks: drawing monsters with sam
- artist awards awesomenewcomic Bad Dog birds birthday book books bumble billy christmas comical animal comics cooey the pigeon deptford deptford dame DIY ellen lindner exciting news friends gary northfield goats goldsmiths graffiti IFTTT interview Jabberworks knits lauren o'farrell magazine morris the mankiest monster nature watch new new cross old police station panda panda philip reeve phoenix press review sarah mcintyre sheep Small Press snow stitch london studio stupidmonsters twitter vern and lettuce video yelling
- 12,410 sheep